Thursday, December 26, 2013

Balancing Act.....Back To School and Business....

So I wanted to put this older post I wrote back in the fall out there because this blog isn't just about how to make money online but rather this blog is to also share my everyday trials and tribulations as I work steadfastly in this internet marketing business all while being a stay at home mom.....I know many of you out there know exactly what I'm going through as my husband and I build our online business so I wanted to share....
Here is a pic my husband took of myself and the boys last year (minus our girl baby, she's 6 now)...





Back in August......

I woke up at 5am ( my alarm is set for 6) . Not sure why but I guess it was the chill from the empty spot next to me...My husband was up and at it on his laptop. I asked him what was he doing and he replied, "I'm Advertising". I rolled back over......

But then I remembered something...oh yeah, I needed to get up. There are 4 loads of laundry in the basement that need to get done, need to hit WalMart this morning before the kids start complaining about how we're out of this and that. I also needed to make some follow up phone calls and do some Facebook advertising after I got the kids dressed and breakfast made....

I stared at the ceiling, said my morning prayer and hopped out of bed.

Every single day, I get up with the energy and determination that I'm going to accomplish something in my online business that I didn't do the day before. Some times it happens, some times it doesn't. I won't portray this picture of a perfect business mom because that wouldn't be the truth. The truth is that I have 5 kids and anything can happen at any moment in this house. Some days, it can get PRETTY THICK but I wouldn't change a thing.

I have 5 kids running around the house. There's fighting, laughter, playing, yelling and crying going on ALL the time.  Something is always happening. How do I manage you ask? I have alot of support from my parents, they love taking the kids off our hands. They pitch in around here so that I can get other things done. But since every day is different, I just DIVE IN! It's back to school so I drop 2 of the kids off at school and come back home, my husband wants breakfast (oh yeah, gotta feed the old man). The babies are tugging on me, one needs to go potty (but didn't make it), the other wants to eat a cupcake for breakfast and the older one wants corn flakes-no milk please. Ok, I got it covered. So after all of that is done, I sit down to check the stats of one of my online businesses before I head to WalMart. 30 opt-ins since last night. More people are signing up by the day and as a sponsor, I need to make sure that I'm on top of getting them the information that they need to get started. I host a Team Training 2-3 times per week. I make sure that I stay on top of my customer service game. It means everything in this business.....

If you want to learn more about earning a 5-6 figure income online, partner with us at www.onlineincomedreambuilders.com


Love & Belief
Camille L Alexander
Direct Sales & Internet Marketing Coach

InternetBizMommy Inc.
248-599-2575
www.internetbizmommy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment