Monday, August 12, 2013

Humble Beginnings of Earning an Online Income

Just a quick hello to all the wonderful moms!

You have found this blog either because you're an internet biz mommy like me, or you're looking to become one...So, here's my story of how I became a successful internet biz mommy with not 1 but multiple online programs, earning thousands per month. 

....6 months ago, I was laid off from my wonderful job in Corporate America making $85,000 a year. My husband also worked but decided to become a full time student to further his education in an effort to make more money to take care of our growing family.  Our first online business opportunity came at a time where he and I both were looking to change our lives. I wanted to stay home with our babies. I was burnt out from Corporate America. I loved my profession but I love my family even more. My husband and I have always been entrepreneur minded and so we set out to accomplish the goal of earning money online to further our other goals and aspirations. 

We had 5 kids to provide for, so we took a little money and invested in an online business opportunity. It was only $40 to sign up. What did we have to lose? We weren't looking for some fly by night scheme, we needed something that we could build and sustain. We needed something that would pay us residual money over time. It is the best decision that we could have ever made. When your back is against the wall and you don't have anywhere left to turn or no way out, that means it's time to hustle. And that's what we've been doing with this for the past 6 months. When you have babies staring you in the face wanting food, clothing, shoes, it's time to do something. Change something. So if you are willing to work your business, you'll DEFINITELY see a significant increase in your income. If you decide to sign up for an online opportunity, I don't want you to be skeptical, I want you to be determined and confident that you're making the right decision for your family. There's nowhere to go but up. You can spend the money on a ton of other things, I'm sure, but you can spend it on a business opportunity and flip that small investment into thousands...


Click on the Link Below to Check Out How You Can Be a Stay at Home Mom & Make Money Online!

www.mcalifechangers.info


If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via the social media buttons on this blog.
Love & Belief
Camille L Alexander
Direct Sales & Internet Marketing Coach

InternetBizMommy Inc.
248-599-2575
www.internetbizmommy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment